Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today was fun

Another boring morning, but it got better and I had some real work.






I welded the two halves of this circle flange together and tacked on the weld nuts.

It's going to be a good day tommarow.  I actually have some things to do.  Then we might be working overtime on Friday, but I don't know if I wanna go or not.  We'll see.


After work, my buddy Cory called and wanted to go to TF and get a hub adapter for his g/f's S13.  I talked with Eric there trying to get my Z some coilovers.  He is supposed to be out this way to work on his car and I'm hoping to work some deal with him to get some stance for cheap... er.

Then it'll be all about RockStar getting me some wheels from his hookup.  I'm looking to see how much it would be for a set of:

Advan TC-II
Advan RG-II
Enkei RPF-1
Enkei RP03

In sizes:

18x9.5 front
18x10 to 18x10.5 rear

The site he gave me didn't list offsets so I told him to ask what the lowest offset for each wheel cause I'm sure that is the one I'm going to want.  Then still have to add a spacer.


But speaking of car stuff, I'm going to be working on the Z a little bit this weekend.  Nothing big, just changing the engine and maybe diff oil, and finally installing my Project Mu rear brake shoes for the handbrake.  Then I'm going to have to see if I can turn the rotor's because they are pretty rough.  Then maybe goto carquest and have them turn them for me.

I'll try to remember to bring my camera.

No comments: