Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another not so busy day...

I spent the first part of my day finishing up the stitch welding on those pieces.  I got a couple pics with my camera phone.

That took all of 2 hours, then I had to paint my wall.  Spent like 4 or 5 hours painting the back wall white.

After that, I didn't have much to do so I ended up cleaning for what seemed to be an eternity.  But that finally stopped when I had to bolt a flange together and by the time I finished, it was time to go home.

Oh, and I did manage to remember to take the Irene Rd. exit and to my surprise, it was a hell of a lot faster.  So I've got my route planned.



So now, I'm just sitting around waiting for Stef to get home so we can go to the grocery store cause I've got a whole lot of nothing.  Then I'll probably spend the rest of the night playing Call of Duty:  World at War.

... yep

No comments: