Thursday, March 5, 2009

How to build an air silencer 101

First you add your support legs, side pieces, and add insulation.


Then you add your perf and nose pieces and bolt them down.


Then you add the flanges and your lift lugs and your done.




So I put this all together today and was just getting ready to weld it when my boss comes up and tells me the jerk off's that ordered this one, along with 2 others earlier today (insisting they be shipped tomorrow) cancelled the order.  GAY!!!

Then after work, Cory and I went to TF again cause they sold him a short hub adapter for his g/f's 240 that wouldn't work with the quick release.  So we got that taken care of and it's all good now.

Oh, and I got good news from my boss today.  He asked me to come in tomorrow to work from 5am-12pm.  Only a 3/4 day for us but it's overtime!  Hell's yes!

Then after work tomorrow I'm going over to Cory's to do all the shit I was talking about yesterday.  Then maybe later do some sliding around town to test out those new shoes.

1 comment:

Kev!n said...

if you're coming this way, call me. i want to do a shoot.