Monday, March 2, 2009

Wonderful days.

So with the economy being shit right now, we've been pretty slow at work lately.  I spent the first 3 hours cleaning shit around my table.  It's tedious to try and stay busy.

Fortunatly, things picked up a bit later and I spent the rest of the day under my hood stich welding some 90* air ducts.  2 down, 4 more to go.

And I got some other good news that the sheer worker is cutting some more jobs so at least this week we should be ok.


Another small annoyance is the Illinois highway workers shut down the Bypass 20 exit (the exit I take to get home from work) on I-90, so I was stuck driving another 3 miles to the E. State exit.  It's about a 15min. detour.  They did however open an exit on Irene Rd. but I'm not sure how to get home from that exit, but I'm thinking about trying it tommarow to see if its any faster.

No comments: