Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sliding?

So with DD26 only 3 days away my mind has been going absolutely crazy!  I've been trying to stay calm by watching video's online, but for some reason I can't stop the urge to jump in the Z and go play.

I got a call from my friend Danny and apparently we are going to be doing some driving tonight.  Danny apparently in his 87 Nissan 200sx (with the VG30DE), my friend Terry in his 95 Nissan 240sx (with the SR20DET) and me in the Z.  I haven't heard if anyone else was going to come out or not, but as long as they are driving, it's all good with me.

But since I'm posting I might as well let you know whats going on in the next 2 days.

Friday is going to be really busy.  I have to have Stef's 09 Scion XD at the dealership by 9am for her 5,000mi. maintenance.  After that hour long deal, I have to goto the Credit Union and make my car payment, shoot over to my parents house to load up the XD with wheels, probably slip into the garage for at least a few to play the drums, goto Terry's and get his low profile jack, over to Rich's house to get some lumber so I can get the car high enough to jack it up, then get back to the mall to pick Stef up by 4pm.  After that, I'm just chillin as far as I know.

Saturday I'm going to be doing any last min. maintenance on the Z.  Probably go over to Fanboy Motorsports and shoot the shit with big Jon.  Maybe work out some details about some things we have been talking about.  Then drive 4.5 hours to Shawano, WI to our hotel.

Sunday, we drive!

I don't work on Monday because I requested it off so I should have time to maybe upload some pictures (if I take any) and hopefully take in car video.

Should be fun!

No comments: