Friday, April 3, 2009

Bye bye money!

I'm in the middle of a small spending spree.

First I spent $200 on a CNC staging brake with SS line, adapters, and fittings.

In about 45min. I'm going to be leaving to spend $450 on a set of used Saleen replica wheels (18x9 +24/18x10 +22).

In the next couple days I'm going to be spending another $450 on 6 Federal 595 tires (215/45/17)

The 17th and 18th are the dates for the ClubFR drift event.  MWC round 1 in Madison, IL.  I got a hotel room for $130 for 2 nights.

By the middle of the month I'm going to be buying 4 more Federal's (235/40/18)

Then finally by the end of April I should be spending the final bit for a little while with a set of Stance GR+ coilovers.  I'm not sure of the price, but it looks like just around $1000.

So yea, just about $2200 this month on car shit.  Not to mention random bits I know I'll be buying as well (suspension links, lug nuts, fluids, etc.)

I need to get my 240 back together again too.  Basically just needs a new battery, the aero re-installed, and probably lower it a bit more.  Then it'll be time to clean it up nice and take pictures so I can put it up for sale.  Then put more money twords the Z.

And don't worry.  I have been looking for another daily driver.  Probably a 89-91 civic 4 door.  Idk why, but I've always liked the look of them.  Probably would end up getting cheap coilovers and some gangster fitting sportmaxes and leave it at that.


First post of April!

No comments: