Saturday, March 14, 2009

Title's are overrated

Just a little about the past couple days.

I worked over at Cory's house on Monday and Tuesday after work.  Getting up at 4am and going to bed at 10:30pm took it's toll.

Only working over there for a few hours wasn't bad.  I think we were working pretty slowly since we were both tired as hell after a long day at work.  We did however get a lot of things done.

-Gusseted rear sub frame in 8 points
-Gusseted front sub frame control arm mounts
-Burned out rear sub frame bushings




Then the rest of the week was pretty lazy.

Yesterday I helped my long time friend Dustin move into his new apartment.  I swear to god I've never seen so many clothes.  But for my trouble he bought me pizza so it's all good.

Today I'm supposed to be meeting up with the death*squad to trade my unknown red racing bucket seat with NAMS dual lock slider for a S-chassis for a PSP slim.  I was looking for cash, but it's the D*squad so I can let it slide.

Afterwards I'm going to contact Linda at Century 21 to start looking at home's.  Stef has been bugging me to move into a new apartment and I think it's retarded to spend all this cash on rent when we could be spending it on a home.  I don't know how it's going to go, but I'll be updating.

3 comments:

Kev!n said...

pic please. words are boring to look at. :)

Brian V. said...

Happy :).

Kev!n said...

much