Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some assembly required...

So for helping Project X paint some 350z headlights, I was given a set of 2006 headlights. This is great cause at ClubFR private day I managed to break the front knuckle again and the wheel contacted the headlight and now my HID doesn't work. So for the past few months I've been driving with my brights on cause I couldn't afford to buy a new one.

Too bad the headlights I got needed to be put together and are actually missing a trim piece. So I'm still driving with the brights on, but it'll be cool... one day.


The season is just around the corner and my turbo kit is still in the shop sitting in a box covered in dust. My CJ Motorsports fuel return system just came in and now I have to order a UpREV in the next week or two. Hopefully I can convince THMotorsports to get a deal with them so I can get a better price than $700. But its something that has to be done.

I'm also looking into getting new aero and painting the car. Then hopefully a set of wheels if cash funds are there.

I hope this season is 10x cooler than last.

No comments: