Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tired tires?

I'm going to go over to Cory's house to help with his car a bit, change my oil, and just hang out.

My other friend Terry is coming over to go with, but later tonight were going to go... acquire some tires.

Hopefully we come across some cause I'm going to be needing at least 6 17" and possibly 2 18" tires.  I've contacted a guy on Zilvia who is selling a sorta rough pair of 18x9 +15 MB Weapon's in bronze.  They are just going to be drift wheels once I get my real set of wheels for the Z.  I'm still not sure exactly what I want, but I'm pretty sure I want to get 18x9-18x10 front and 18x10-18x12 rears and I want offsets that I have to make fit, not just bolt them on and go.  Fender rolling for sure, maybe a small pull.  Definatly going to be running some stretched rubber on them and some camber.  And most definatly slammed.

1 comment:

Cheeze said...

Then... you can get some pink streamers and attach them to your mirrors. Also get one of those funky cactus things that wear sunglasses and put it on your antena. jk :P still love ya, all homo